Hello there!As a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I am one of those people who would spend the day stamping away making cards and creating cute little projects!
The holidays are on the way! Stampin' Up's new Holiday catalog that will be available on September 1st to customers has tons of great products! It's going to be a fun holiday season making cards, gifts and even some scrapbooking! I can be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, and share Stampin' Up's special offers with you! Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you with whatever your needs may be!
SPECIAL: Merry Patterns Host Promotion
Girl’s Stampin’ & Scrappin’ Weekend 2017
Kenbrook Bible Camp, Lebanon, PA
September 22-24, 2017
Stampin’ from 3pm on Friday until 1pm Sunday
Hosted by Kay Schwab, Wendy Diem & Megan Herst
Fee: $190/per person - Quad Room (4 people, 2 Double Beds)
$220/per person - Double Room (2 people, 2 Double Beds)
$250/one person – Single Room (limited number available)
**Room type available on first come first serve basis; All rooms have private bath
* Two nights lodging - single, double or quadruple occupancy (non-smoking)
- Five Buffet Meals – Friday Dinner, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Breakfast
- Prizes Galore, Pillow Gifts and FREE make n’ takes!
- Retired Stampin’ Up! Products available for purchase
- Big Shots and accessories will be available for your use!
* Free WIFI
* Stamping classes will be available for an additional fee (more details to follow)!
* Ample table space for lots of cropping, excellent lighting
What to Bring:
* Your comfy clothes!
* Enthusiasm & passion for stamping and memory keeping!
* Your projects
* A snack to share (bring a healthy or home baked goodie and get 10 door prize tickets).
Contact me if interested!
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|