Strength and Hope fundraiserAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Stampin'Up has come up with a beautiful stamp set called Strength and Hope item #118100 wood set for $21.95 or item #123660 in clear for $16.95.. They will donate $2 to Breast Cancer research for every stamp set sold. I am also planning a fund raiser here. You will get to make a stack of different cards using the stamp set. As always, there are options:
1. Make three regular cards and six little ones. Cost of the class if you pre-order the stamp set is $20 and $10 goes to breast cancer research.(Stampin'Up will also donate $2 when you buy the stamp set)
Without the stamp set class fee is $25 and $12 goes to cancer research.
2. If you like the idea of just doing the mini cards, you can make 6 for $10 and $5 will go to cancer research.
3. You can just order the stamp set Strength and Hope and use my ideas to make your own cards at home. Stampin'Up will donate $2 and I will also.
4. You can just order the single stamp called Ribbon of Hope, item #115552 for $9.95 and I will donate $1 for each stamp purchased.
5. Get a group of your friends together and make as many cards as you want at cost (just buy the paper and card stock from me)and you can sell them as your own fundraiser. For a small fee of $10 you get the use of my stamp room and my ink and stamps. You will have to do your own cutting and measuring- nothing will be pre-cut for you, just so you know :)
Dates for the classes are Monday May 16 in the morning at 9:30 am and Wednesday May 18 at 7pm. Please bring your own adhesive.