Snowman Christmas 2010 CardAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
• Snowflakes stamped on Old Olive background
Snowman face was hand drawn.
• Confetti White card stock
• Old Olive
• Basic Black
• Soft Suede
• White Stazon
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• 1 1/4" square basic black
• 1 word window large basic black. Tie a piece or embroidery floss around the hat just above the word window brim.
• 1 ornament punched whisper white turned upside down for snowman head. Tie matching embroidery floss around the neck of the ornament punch. This will be the scarf for your snowman.
• Snowflake set #2 run through Big Shot for arms of snowman
• Body consists of 8 1 3/4" whisper white circles, folded in half and glued or taped together like a fan. My snowman has 1 small heart punch attached to the right hand side of the center fold.