Starter Kit Card: Remember WhenAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
• Word Play ~ Remember When is stamped on 2 pcs of ww card stock, Remember is cut out with scissors, and placed over the original with dimensionals.
• Thoughts & Prayers ~ I colored the leafy part of the stamp with daffodil delight marker, stamping this first one carefully and marking with pencil my 4 corners of the stamp. I then colored the same leafy part with marina mist marker lining up my 4 corner marks to make green leaves! Now I had to stamp one more time, this time with my Cherry Cobbler stamp pad, I had to clean the color from everything except the flowers with my blender pen. (I see a section I missed now) and carefully line up those 4 penciled corners 1 more time for my flowers. I stamped the cherry cobbler flowers on a peice of whisper white to cut the blossoms and use dimensionals to attach them over the originals!
• Confetti White card stock
• Pacific Point card stock
• Tempting Turquoise
• Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Marina Mist Stampin’ Write marker
• Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write marker
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Stampin’ Dimensionals
• Blender Pen