ScrapBooking Is back!!Starting in February 2019.. Contact me to reserve your spot. Only 6 seats. We will look into a second class if needed. I love Scrapbooking and want to share it with you.
This is a New Twist on my former Scrapbooking club, to learn how to use Stampin' Up! products and techniques to inhance your scrapbooking.
I supply all the tools and product for you to make a great 12x12 two page layout.
You supply the adhesives needed. Contact me if you need an adhesive package.
No distractions, just great fellowship and lots of crafting.
Don't worry if you "can't" do that, I am your personal coach, here to show you that Yes YOU Can! See you there!
Class Starts at 6:30pm till 9pm(?)
Cost is $15.00 or a minium $30.00 order from any current catalog.
Mini Album Class
You requested it and I am here to "Get-R-Done" I am excited to get this one back up and going!!
- In this class we will put together or build, from scratch, a different Mini Album each month.
- We will meet every 3rd Saturday at 10am until 3pm.
- The Albums will not be presented before class, making each class a surprise event.
- This is a time consuming class, so some parts if they repeat will need to be takin home and finished. ONLY if needed.
- I will supply all Paper product to build your albums which will vary in size and shape.
- All Albums will be solid colors only...You will add your own DSP and elements to your projects to fit your own needs. This helps keep the cost of class down and allows you to customize your album.
- You will Need to bring your own adhesive package to include Tear & Tape, Tombow Liquid Adhesive. Glue Dots, Dimensionals and Snail.
- I will have all tools ready to go.
- You will receive a tutorial on disk.
- After your 3rd Class, You will receive a 3-ring binder where you can keep class notes and samples of pages, pockets, flaps and other gotta see it info. Which we will make at class. Your binder will also include a pocket for your tutorial disk.
- You will be able to reproduce and create albums using the lessons and information that you learn.
- Don't hesitate this class is limited to 8 people MAX.
- I will supply a light lunch and beverage.
Class cost is $30.00 per class per person.
On-Line Inspired CardsI'm sure you have seen some pretty cards while your strolling thru all the web sites and blogs out there. You've probably thought as I do... I'd love to make some cards with that set but don't know if I want to make the commitment to purchase it "Just Yet!"
This class is just for that reason, We meet the 4th Sunday of each month at 1'ish after lunch and after church. We will make 10 cards. Which includes 2 of each of 5 designs. That gives you one to keep and one to share! I supply all the product and tools needed.
You supply your adhesives, drink and snack. Thats how I keep the price so low !
The cost starting January 2019 will be $20.00 per kit. No sharing please. You may stay and complete all your cards or Do all your stamping and cutting then take your cards home to finish at your pace.
Come play & remember... bring your own snack and drink along with your own Adhesives, to include Liquid, Dimensionals, Snail, fine tip glue pen. Contact me if you need an adhesive package put together.
Please RSVP or contact me
Card Club is where we meet to create 2 great cards using techniques that you will learn and be able to apply to other projects. I supply all your products for Class, snack, instructions and a place to play!
You simply order, for yourself a minimum of $25 net from any of the current catalogs.
You will also have your name put in for a great Door prize each club night.
You will have your turn at being the Hostess, where depending on sales for the night you will get to order FREE goodies for yourself!!! (**Note, You are more than welcome to gather outside orders to add to your Hostess Sales)
***Bring A Friend...You will both get to choose 3 cards from my card spinner. Win, Win!! And if that Friend decides to join club We will up those free cards to 5 each!
CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS. Want to Host your Own Club or Workshop? Call me and lets work out the details. This Club meets The last Monday of EACH month, Except...December
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|