WelcomeAs a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. And I love stamping!
I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, and, of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity!
I have monthly classes & clubs. Please check out my events page for details. Click on the date if details are not listed. Thank you
Mini Album Class
You requested it and I am here to "Get-R-Done" I am excited to get this one back up and going!!
- In this class we will put together or build, from scratch, a different Mini Album each month.
- We will meet every 3rd Saturday at 10am until 3pm.
- The Albums will not be presented before class, making each class a surprise event.
- This is a time consuming class, so some parts if they repeat will need to be takin home and finished. ONLY if needed.
- I will supply all Paper product to build your albums which will vary in size and shape.
- All Albums will be solid colors only...You will add your own DSP and elements to your projects to fit your own needs. This helps keep the cost of class down and allows you to customize your album.
- You will Need to bring your own adhesive package to include Tear & Tape, Tombow Liquid Adhesive. Glue Dots, Dimensionals and Snail.
- I will have all tools ready to go.
- You will receive a tutorial on disk.
- After your 3rd Class, You will receive a 3-ring binder where you can keep class notes and samples of pages, pockets, flaps and other gotta see it info. Which we will make at class. Your binder will also include a pocket for your tutorial disk.
- You will be able to reproduce and create albums using the lessons and information that you learn.
- Don't hesitate this class is limited to 8 people MAX.
- I will supply a light lunch and beverage.
Class cost is $40.00 per class per person.
Valentine 3D Fun
In this class we will create 2 each of 5 fun Valentine 3D projects, that you will have ready to hand out for that big V day!
That's 10 total Valentine projects.
- I will supply all project materials and adhesives, to create your goodies
- I will supply a Valentine snack and beverage to help set the sweet mood.
- Class will start at 1, which is after church and lunch and we will play until 5.
- Class cost is $20.00 per person, no sharing.
- You will receive a simple written class tutorial.
- Please RSVP Class is limited to 10.
- If you can not make it but want to play. Please contact me and we will set up for you to come stamp and prep then take your projects home to finish.
On-Line Inspired CardsI'm sure you have seen some pretty cards while your strolling thru all the web sites and blogs out there. You've probably thought as I do... I'd love to make some cards with that set but don't know if I want to make the commitment to purchase it "Just Yet!"
This class is just for that reason, We meet the 4th Sunday of each month at 1'ish after lunch and after church. We will make 10 cards. Which includes 2 of each of 5 designs. That gives you one to keep and one to share! I supply all the product and tools needed.
You supply your adhesives, drink and snack. Thats how I keep the price so low !
The cost starting January 2019 will be $20.00 per kit. No sharing please. You may stay and complete all your cards or Do all your stamping and cutting then take your cards home to finish at your pace.
Come play & remember... bring your own snack and drink along with your own Adhesives, to include Liquid, Dimensionals, Snail, fine tip glue pen. Contact me if you need an adhesive package put together.
Please RSVP or contact me
Card Club is where we meet to create 2 great cards using techniques that you will learn and be able to apply to other projects. I supply all your products for Class, snack, instructions and a place to play!
You simply order, for yourself a minimum of $25 net from any of the current catalogs.
You will also have your name put in for a great Door prize each club night.
You will have your turn at being the Hostess, where depending on sales for the night you will get to order FREE goodies for yourself!!! (**Note, You are more than welcome to gather outside orders to add to your Hostess Sales)
***Bring A Friend...You will both get to choose 3 cards from my card spinner. Win, Win!! And if that Friend decides to join club We will up those free cards to 5 each!
CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS. Want to Host your Own Club or Workshop? Call me and lets work out the details. This Club meets The last Monday of EACH month, Except...December
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|