You will learn two Stamping Techniques at the class, plus you will make a greeting card and an instruction card for each of the techniques (yours to keep).
Technique Class/Club Details:
- Each month we will learn two new techniques (make a greeting card and an instruction card for each of the techniques).
Receive the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog FREE!
- In lieu of a class fee, you place a $ 25 minimum order of merchandise from the current Stampin’ Up! Catalogs each month (for 6 months). Your order is delivered to your home.
- Each month we will rotate who is the ‘Hostess’. Receive hostess benefits for your month. Hostess benefits will be for the minimum $150 party (unless you collect other orders/payment to increase your benefits). In the month that you are the Hostess, you may increase my workshop total by gathering outside orders or by hosting a stamp party for friends at your home in addition to our club event.
Bring your favorite adhesive & a paper snips (scissors). All other supplies will be provided.
Location: First Presbyterian Church, 719 9th Street, Howard Lake
Contact Terri if you are interested in joining this Technique Club
‘Inking of You’ Technique Share
Third Tuesday of each month (we skip July for Convention & January for Leadership)
6:30 to 8:30pm
Grace Fellowship Church - Brooklyn Center, MN
- Stamp, punch & prepare project pieces.
- Demo technique
- Everyone does the technique
- Assembly Projects
- Birthday Cake – Celebrate Birthday’s
- Card Exchange – card exchange theme is using a technique from the previous technique event.
- Share Time – Bring a creative or business idea to share & receive an item from Terri’s ‘Goodie’ (optional)
This is a Demonstrator Event if you would like to join the FUN please contact me.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|