WelcomeAs a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator since 1996, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. And I love stamping!
I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, and, of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity!
SPECIAL: Retiring List
Designer Tin of Cards Project Kit Class
April 27 Start time between 5:30 & 6:30
Grace Fellowship Church
In this class we will use the Designer Tin of Cards kit to create file tab diverers and 16 cards to store in this striped tin. There are two classd options:
- I will order the kit for you, and you will use my stamp set and inks during class. Register by April 20th so I will have enough time to order the kits $25 (on retiring list)
- If you already have the kit, bring it to class and you will use my stamp sets and inks to complete it. $10
Bring your favorite adhesive
The class will last 2 hours. I will have you do all the stamping first, just in case you don’t complete all the projects in class, so you can finish assembling them at home.
Here is the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set we will be using. It’s a very versatile set perfect for lots of different occasions and projects. If you would like to have your very own, you can order it at class, or scroll down to order online anytime.
* 16 card bases and envelopes
* Printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4″ x 4″ x 5-3/8″ (17.2 x 10.2 x 13.7 cm)
* File tab dividers
* Printed die-cut images
* Die-cut Designer Series Paper and vellum
* White cardstock tags with gold foil print
* Washi tape
* Baker’s Twine
* Gold paper clips
Coordinating colors:Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Watermelon Wonder, white
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|