Some facts about May.
1. It is the last month to order your favorite bundle. If they appear in the new catalog they will no longer be a bundle.
2. You can preorder a new bundle of products called Share What you Love.
3. Stamp a Stack for Breast Cancer is the new class for May. Check out the dates on the events page.
3. New catalogs have been ordered. I will notify you when they arrive. Once at my house they will be available at all classes.
4. Retired item goodie bags will be handed out to anyone who places an order in May.
Hope to see you this month. Happy Stamping!
SPECIAL: Share What You Love
Each month we will make 1 birthday card, 1 Christmas card, and 1 card with a variety of sentiments. I will bring extra sayings each month.
One design, three cards of that design for $5
The birthday card types will vary each month.
This rotation will continue throughout the year.
The class will meet the same time as the Christmas class, the 4th Thursday of every month except November and December, at 1:00 or 6:30. You should be able to make 6 cards in a little over an hour. You can choose Christmas ($5), Birthday($5) or both ($10).
When you RSVP please let me know what cards you will be making.
Class will meet at 1:00 or 6:30 on the 4th Thursday of each month.
Each month you will make 2 two-page spreads including the page protectors. All supplies are provided except adhesives.
Class meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 6:30. Cost is $15 for both layouts. Morning class can be provided. Contact me with your interest.
January, Winter, New Year
February, Love, Valentine's Day
March, St Patty's, Generic
April, Birthday, Spring
May, Flowers, Summer
June Mother's Day, Father's Day, Congratulations
July 4th of July, Summer
August Summer, Vacation
September, School, Fall
October, Halloween, Fall
November,, Fall, Thanksgiving
Feel free to suggest other topics whenever your need arises.
Extra supplies are provided when you RSVP and when you bring back your previous month's layout with pictures on it.
Bring a new member to the group and receive a gift certificate.
Each meeting we will discuss the following:
Learn a new technique
Issue a Challenge for next month
Please RSVP by email or text if you intend to come to the meeting
Bring a guest
Meetings will take place at 1:00 and be over by 3:00 at the latest
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|