What you will receive:
- Pre-cut card kits
- Use of my stamp sets, punches, Big Shot etc - everything necessary to complete your project
- The latest Stampin' Up! updates and news
- A fun morning away from the stresses and responsibilities of life!
- Social time with other adults who love to craft
What to Bring:
- Your basic tool kit (bone folder, paper snips, adhesives, craft mat if you have one
- A small plate of food to share at morning tea
- $10 for the class.
- Limited adhesives will be available to purchase on the day
- Some retired items may also be for sale
Please RSVP by Wednesday, 30th October so I can prepare your kits and seating for you. And let me know if you are bringing friends! You can then PM me for my address, if you need it,
If you wish to pre-pay for the class, please email me for bank details.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|