Join the Stamp Club!
Make a 6 month commitment to order $25 of merchandise each month and receive $5 OFF class each month. Additional $1 OFF the class for each additional $5 that you order. Members will take turns being the Hostess and receive Hostess Benefits. The month you are the Hostess you may also have a workshop (at your house or mine). Invite your friends to see how much fun this hobby is. Your sales will add to your club sales and increase your Hostess Benefits. You will also receive the new Catalog when you register. Don't worry if you can't attend a club meeting. You can make up your stamping session at another time, but your order needs to be in by club night. Guests are welcome. Download pdf for more info!
Now you can add online orders to workshop orders for calculating the hostess benefits. The process is simple: your friends that are placing an online order just add a hostess code to the order at checkout. Then it will be combined with your workshop order. Easy! It includes ALL products in our online store. Isn't that sweet?
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . . I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun. I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=70494 . Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Here's How You Order - Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=70494 . Your first kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
Ornamental Elegance Kit --
While Supplies Last!
The ornament on the cover of our holiday catalog is such a hit that we are making it available to you just in time to deck the halls with terrific trimmings you've made yourself! We've simplified this fun project so that you can quickly and easily achieve the same results. In addition to the kit, all you need is a glue gun, scissors, and adhesive. (Our Anywhere Glue Sticks  are perfect for assembly.) Want greeting or place cards to go with those ornaments? The Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (Wood 128048 or Clear 128051) gives you perfect coordination. Fancy a little sparkle and shine? Sprinkle on our Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023)!
Take advantage of this amazing offer--just in time to create 10 heirloom ornaments--or stunning tags to attach to a special neighbor gift.
The Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) is $14.95 and includes:
• Die-Cut and Scored Cardstock Elements
• Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
• Natural Linen Thread
• Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
• Large Pearl Basic Jewels
Order these now so you will have plenty of time to make them for Christmas gifting--or for your family tree! THIS KIT IS SOLD OUT, but I have some left. Call me now to reserve one for you.
Stampin' Success sample
Click here to see a small sampling of the magazine Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive every other month. Like what you see?
Our bimonthly Stampin' Success magazine is filled with project ideas, business ideas, advice, and recognition for demonstrators. If you want to see more ideas call me and plan a party. You can gather your friends for a girls' night out. And if you want to receive the full magazine in the mail every other month I can help you join. Just ask.
At Stampin' Up! we're all about creativity. Try us out.