Got Cards Stamp Camp22 or 24 JulyAdded by My Project Ideas Category : Papercrafting&gifts Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
• Stamp sets: One of a Kind, Embrace Life, Stitched Exotics, A Beautiful Thing, *Lovely Letters
• Paper: 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Old Olive, Taken with teal, Certainly Celery, River Rock, Bali Breeze Designer Paper (DP), Medium Whisper White envelopes.
• Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery Old Olive, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, River Rock Classic ink pads; Old Olive & Rose Red Classic ink refills; Rose Red Stampin’ Write marker or Stampin’ Spot.
• Adhesives: Tombow Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Snail Adhesive, 2-way glue pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
• Accessories: Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon, narrow white & apricot grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
* CARDS will be stamped with Lovely Letters (Pg 158)
This is a stamp camp scheduled for 22 July @ 7PM or 24 July at 9AM. See my event calendar and June newsletter for details.