Join The Fun
Is crafting a big part of your life? Do you want to earn money while doing something you love? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin' Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator means sharing your passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and building a great business doing so-plus, you get to set your own schedule!
STEP 1. Click on the Join Now button to join Stampin' Up!.
STEP 2. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
STEP 3. Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
To join the party, follow these steps:
A 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home decor-whatever your passion may be! Extra income based on your sales and recruiting-just how much extra income is up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.
A flexible schedule-this is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like! Support from Stampin' Up! through audio and video trainings, a bimonthly magazine, and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas!
The Stampin' Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different ways demonstrators can earn income. Here are some highlights of Stampin' Up!'s generous Career Plan:
• Meet a low quarterly minimum of $300.
• As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
• Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent from your first order!
• Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' • Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
• Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more and recruit other demonstrators, and you'll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits' sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You'll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much you can earn through the Stampin' Up! Career Plan.
• Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.