Birthday Flip CardAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : A Step Up (Medium)
The Thinlits Label Card die comes with the flip card die as well as eight other coordinating dies, two of which used in this card. Only Card front is shown.
· Thinlits – Label Card (133479)
· Express Yourself Hostess stamp set - wood (130336) or clear (130339)
· Whisper white 8 1/2" x 11" card stock (100730)
· Night of Navy 8 1/2" x 11" card stock (100867)
· Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad (126970)
· VersaMark Pad (102283)
· Stampin' Emboss Powder Iridescent Ice (101930)
· Heat and Stick Powder (100625)
· Stampin' Glitter Dazzling Diamonds (102023)
· Anywhere Glue Stick (104045)
· Big Shot (113439)
· Heat Tool (129053)
· Cut Night of Navy Card Stock at 8 ½” x 5 ¼”
· Place Night of Navy Card Stock inside Card Thinlit die so that the end of the card is on top of the die as to create a third fold. If die sits on top of paper then the end of the card will be cut off. Run through Big Shot as usual.
· Fold card along score lines (Mountain / Valley / Valley)
· Cut two pieces of Whisper White card stock at 5” x 3 ¼” and adhere to the third panel of card.
· Using the Label die cut two labels from Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot. Adhere one to the inside of label flip. Stamp the other with the happy birthday stamp in Night of Navy and Emboss with Iridescent Ice. Adhere to the front of the Label flip.
· Cut the "I Love U" from Night of Navy card stock using the die and Big Shot. Stamp cutout with the VersaMark Pad. Coat with the Heat and Stick powder, and Heat till glossy with the Heat tool, Then coat with the Dazzling Diamonds and heat with heat tool again. Adhere to the inside flip label.