Bloomin' Birthday 10/16Added by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Stampin' your own background makes this a beautiful card.
DSP--designer series paper
- Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Big Shot 
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies 
- Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim 
- Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine(retired) 
- Stampin' Pierce Mat 
- Medium Whisper White Envelopes 
Cut CS as follows:
Wisteria Wonder 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”; 2" x 3"
Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4”; 2" x 3"
Baker's Twine 40"
Randomly stamp flowers. Continue with leaves that have been stamped off first!
Stamp sentiment on Whisper White. Using ovals #1 & 2, cut out sentiment and Wisteria Wonder. Adhere together and cut off right edge. Use dimensional to adhere.
Wrap twine around left side of card 3 or 4 times tying in a bow and catching the sequins in bow.
Adhere card front to card base.
Using sequins and framelits.
1. Framelits don’t always have to be the whole thing. For this card, we cut the edge off making a different look.