Spooky Treat 9/16Added by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : A Step Up (Medium)
Creepy Halloween card.
Hostess club 9/16.
NOTES: CS--card stock
DSP--designer series paper
- Jar Of Haunts Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Ghoulish Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers Everyday Jars Framelits Dies 
- Aqua Painters 
- Sponge Daubers 
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies 
- Mint Macron/Black Bakers Twine (retired)
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Medium Very Vanilla Envelopes 
Cut CS as follows:
Smokey Slate 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
DSP 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Very Vanilla 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"; 2-1/2" x 4"
Basic Black 1-1/2" x 3"; 1/2" x 3-1/2"
Stamp spider web in gray as shown and “blood” in Read Red.
Place black strip about 1/4” from the bottom of CS. Add spiders.
Mount on DSP, then mount on Smokey Slate.
Stamp jar and eyeballs in black. Cut out using framelit. Color “water” in jar using Aqua Painter and Mint ink. Use markers to color eyes and make red veins.
Stamp sentiment. To make look old, use ink and sponge daubers to lightly add green and brown color. Using the ovals, cut out the sentiment in the smaller oval and the black in the larger. Punch hole and tie twine around jar top and add sentiment.
Adhere jar with 2 dimensional and the sentiment with 1.
Creating “tombstone” using framelits.
With ink pad closed, squeeze top & bottom together. Open and a ink spot is there! Use this with the Aqua Painter.
After cutting out ovals cut sides and bottom straight across. Adhere.