Peace Dove 11/15Added by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
STAMP SET: Dove of Peace (139800 $14)
Oh, What Fun (1140386 $21)
CARD STOCK: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (100730 $8.50)
Night of Navy 4” x 5-1/4” (100867 $7)
INK: VersaMark (102283 $7.50)
ACCESSORIES: Heat Tool (129053 $30)
White Embossing Powder (109132 $5)
Embossing Buddy (103083 $6)
Curvy Corner Trio Punch (139683 $20)
1/8” Silver Ribbon 15” (132137 $5)
5 Dimensionals (104430 $4)
Post It Tape
- Using Embossing Buddy, wipe over entire front of Night of Navy card stock.
- Use a post it strip to cover verse at the bottom of dove stamp. Use VersaMark ink to ink dove. REMOVE POST IT STRIP! Stamp dove on upper portion of CS. Stamp sentiment on bottom of card.
- Sprinkle White Embossing Powder over stamped images and use heat tool to emboss image.
- Tie ribbon around card as shown making a bow. Trim ends.
- Punch edges of CS with Trio Punch.
- Place dimensionals on each corner and 1 in the middle.
Heat Embossing-wave heat tool back in forth over all images until melted.
- Tilt card at light to make sure all embossing powder is melted.
- Punch one edge of card, flip card over and punch next corner. Repeat.
- Tie bow (BEFORE adhering to base) upside down so “legs” will hang the right way.