Plumped FlowersAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : A Step Up (Medium)
STAMP SET: Love is Kindness
CARD STOCK: Pink Pirouette 4/1/4” x 5-1/2”
Basic Black 3” x 4”
Very Vanilla 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
Typeset DSP** 1-1/2” square
INK: Momento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities: Wild Wasabi
ACCESSORIES: Sponge Daubers
Old Olive Bakers Twine
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Texture Boutique Machine
1. Stamp stamp in black ink.
2. Color in flowers, leaves and stems with blendabilities.
3. Outline a few flowers with stylus. Flip over and gently use the stylus to breakdown the paper fibers and make the other side plump out. (Check from time to time-paper will get thin, so be gentle and check to be sure it’s not breaking through.)
4. Use sponge dauber and Wild Wasabi Ink to edge the paper. Glue to black.
5. Use the Texture Boutique machine and the fancy fan folder on the card front. Use dimensionals.
6.Wad up the DSP, fold over and tie with twine. Use glue dots to adhere to card.
**I used some retired DSP I had.