- Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is so rewarding! I LOVE Stampin' Up! and it's quality products! I get to be creative everyday, Plus the rewards of new friendships, the joy of sharing with others and in the gifts that I have created to give! d friends. I truly feel blessed. (I get paid to play!)
I joined Stampin' Up! in March of 2003 for a discount on the products that I had fallen in love with. My friends decided that we would do a crafting day a month. I found that in sharing my products and ideas that I received from this amazing company that I unleashed a new me! I was feeling so blessed and rewarded just for sharing my creativity. My passion for sharing and creativity grew.
I was working full-time in a busy job and raising a family. As my family grew and my little business grew. I found that I grew as a person. My family has also benefited from Stampin' Up! I paid bills and traveled to places and met people and formed long lasting friendships. Jim and I have been on 11 Grand Vacations that are truly amazing!
I love teaching classes, helping customers create the perfect card or project. I love seeing the joy on the faces of my customers as they see their own handiwork come to life. After all, creating cards, scrapbook pages, and gift items is about more than just stamps and ink—it’s about sharing a part of yourself with the people you love. Some of my customers have become great friends. Others have joined my team - the North Starz.
Yes, I have a growing team of crafters who enjoy the perks that only demonstrators get. Some are hobby demonstrators like I started out to be and others have moved into a little faster lane and are growing a business. I love my team and it matters not to me what reason you have for joining the Stampin' Up! family! #membershiphasitspriviledges Did you know the starter kit is the ultimate bundle in the catalog?
As you can see from my website (www.stampinbj.com), I hold monthly classes. Card Buffets are the customer favorite. There is also a product based class each month and frequent tutorials and classes that you can do in the comfort of your own home! Yes, I do workshops, fundraisers and other events too!
If you want more information about Stampin' Up!'s quality products, my classes, clubs, tutorials, classes in the mail, loyalty rewards program or other unique opportunities, please contact me.
Stampin' Up! Achievements
- Team leader to the North Starz - my fabulous and ever growing team!
- Top 100 demonstrator of the year 2007 Founder's Circle
- Earned 11 Grand Vacation trips for my husband and I (Mexican Riviera cruise, Panama Canal cruise, Hawaiian island trip, Southern Caribbean cruise, Alaskan cruise, Fiji land trip, Western caribbean cruise, Bermuda Cruise, Hawaiian land trip, Meditteranean cruise, Thailand land trip)
- Presenter at Stampin' Up! Regionals and On Stage Local events
- Display stamper for Stampin' Up! events
- Leader to leader participant