WelcomeAs a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. And I love stamping!
I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, and, of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity!
Join us to make All Occasion cards at the Mason Dixon Public Library! Choose as many of the dates below to attend as you like – we’ll make different cards at each. We make 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs.) We are now meeting the 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Thursday, February 21, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. – All Occasion Cards
- Thursday, March 21, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. – All Occasion Cards
- Thursday, April 18, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. – All Occasion Cards
- Thursday, May 16, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. – All Occasion Cards
- Thursday, June 20, 6:00 – 8:00 P.M. – All Occasion Cards
Cost: non-refundable $18.00 – includes 12 cards with envelopes
What to bring: your favorite adhesive
RSVP: with payment, at least 2 days before the class you want to attend
Get ready for upcoming birthday celebrations. We will create “sets” that are ready for birthdays. One set will include a card, gift bag, and tag which all coordinate together. The second set will include a card and coordinating gift card holder. Add your gift/gift card to these sets and you’ll be all ready for that birthday celebration!
When: Choose one of the dates listed below to attend
- Thursday February 28, 1:00 OR 6:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, March 5, 1:00 OR 6:30 P.M.
- Thursday, March 7, 1:00 OR 6:30 P.M.
Where: StampThat, New Freedom, PA
Cost: non-refundable $18.00
RSVP: with payment, at least 2 days before you plan to attend class
What to bring: Snail & Tear n Tape
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|