Hello – I’m so glad that you are thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! to become a part of #TeamSmithy – I would love to have you on board to join me and my team!
Let me explain how it works and what benefits you can expect that you maybe are not aware of.
How it works
- For £99 you can fully personalise your own Starter Kit up to the value of £130! That’s £31 of free product on top – for free!
- Stampin’ Up! will waive your £4.95 shipping fee for your starter kit delivery.
- 20% instant discount on products as long as you remain an active demonstrator.
- Free Business Pack (don’t worry if you are only joining for the discount! lots of others do too!).
- Early bird pre-order of new catalogues and products and promotions (such as Annual Catalogue, Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogue, Sale-a-bration Products, the Autumn/Winter Occasions Catalogue and the Clearance Rack) meaning you can have these products before customers can!
- Support with your demonstrator role from myself as well as support from Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Support Team UK and a whole website full of information and creative inspiration via our Stampin’ University Library.
- Weekly Updates to keep you organised in terms of when new products launch, ideas to keep you crafting and keep you busy with your new products!
- Exclusive access to #TeamSmithy Demonstrator Team Facebook Group.
- Exclusive access to my Upline’s #TeamScrimpy Demo Team Facebook Group.
- Exclusive access to a whole array of Stampin’ Up! Social Media Groups and Pages.
- Exclusive opportunity to make new friends and inspire each other.
- Exclusive access to #OnStage Events in both the UK and Europe.
- Incentive programmes such as #FlexPoints rewards and the chance to earn #incentivetrips around the world!
- Welcome gift from me to you to welcome you to my team.
- Target / Performance rewards from myself, as your Upline (not all team leaders do this but I feel it is important to reward you for your hard work!)
If you want to take your crafting further and make a business out of it you will still receive all of the above benefits but will also have the chance to:
- Increase your instant commission and progress your title within Stampin’ Up!
- Earn volume rebates
- If you grow a team of your own, there’s team commissions too!
- Free spend in the catalogue based on Sale-a-bration earnings
- Extra flex points for recruiting!
- Everything you need to run your business successfully is available from Stampin’ Up! – Ideas, incentives, client management programmes, online leads – the list goes on!
Before clicking the Join the Fun option – you will be required to set up as a customer first, you can do this by visiting my Stampin’ Up! Shop Page and Creating an Account. Make sure that you see my details in the top right hand corner TRICIA SMITH.
What are you waiting for? I can’t wait to help you through your crafting journey!
Still not sure? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or questions that you may have.
I look forward to working with you, and beside you in your Stampin’ Up! Journey.