The class fee is $25.00
All crops include the use of studio equipment & tools, so you can try before you buy and have access to utilize my collection of stamps, framelits, embossing folders, and more.
Below are my Crop Guidelines. Take a minute to read these guidelines. Plus I will be glad to answer any questions you may have!
- Seating is limited so please RSVP in advance to reserve your spot
- Full payment is required in cash at the crop night
- Watch for crop night dates, special crops and mom & me crop nights
- Treats/snacks are welcome but not required, but be ready to share (everyone loves a little evening snack)
- Crop nights will be from 7pm to 11pm. Watch for daytime crops coming soon too.
- Crop as long as you wish - arrive when you like, and leave when you like!
- Crop night fee is $10 as a "lab fee". This covers use of the equipment, reserves your seat and tea/coffee. This fee may be waived with special purchases made. More information to follow!
Private Crops! A private crop night can be booked too! If you have a group of 5 or more ladies and you would like to gather to craft on projects together, contact me and we can arrange this evening for you in my studio.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|