Are you looking for the joy of creating handcrafted paper goods for all occasions? Want a fun crafting escape?
Then you've come to the right place!
If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! products, participate in a class or club, attend a crop/retreat, join my team as a demonstrator, or simply have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
Maybe you want to have the creativity delivered straight to your door. No problem! Join Paper Pumpkin. Each month a fully designed project kit arrives in a delightful box filled with stamps, ink, and paper - everything cut and ready to go so you can skip to the fun!
While your visiting, don't forget to take a look at my Events Calendar
& Special Promotions.
Host a party or schedule a class for you & your friends! You pick the theme and I'll bring the rest to you!
Visit my blog, follow me on FaceBook, and join my newsletter to always stay in the know.
Let's get started today!
SPECIAL: Designer Series Paper Sale
Please join me for this 2nd Annual Craft Fair on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 9am to 3pm. The Craft Fair will be held at the LaSalle First Presbyterian Church, 51 Church Court in LaSalle Colorado. There will be many vendors to shop from (including myself)! I'll have LOTS of Halloween goodies, along with Fall items that will make great Hostess gifts! Items from other vendors will range from handmade crafts, jewelry, honey, soaps & lotions and so much more! The church will be hosting a silent auction (including a beautiful handmade quilt) and bake sale to benefit the Womens Deacons of the church. Don't miss out on this fun-filled day and stock up early for the gift giving season.
Join me each month to learn, expand your creativity, get more value from your stamping products and have a great time!
Technique Club meets the last Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted.
Each month you attend a class you will:
- learn 2 stamping techniques
- make 4 cards (2 with each technique)
NEW: To simplify and add flexibility to the club TO-GO Kits are going away. Instead of paying for 6 months and receiving a TO-GO Kit if you cannot attend you will purchase a 6-punch Technique Club Punch Card. Each class you attend will be one punch. You'll have 1 year to use the 6 punches before they expire.
- 6-month Punch Card $65
Not sure if you want to join yet? Try it for FREE! Your first month is on me!
Please RSVP and let me know you will be joining us. This ensures enough supplies are prepared for everyone!
BRING A FRIEND BONUS! Receive a FREE punch for every friend who joins the Club!
Sweep away the mundane.....your creativity carraige awaits!
Mother's feel free to register you and your daughter (recommended for ages 10 & up) or stamping companion (seperate RSVP's required) or if you have little to NO stamping experience then this club is perfect for you!
Of course, you want to know more about My Paper Pumpkin. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month you are sent a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Paper Pumpkin ships on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month which includes shipping! There's no commitment, you can cancel or skip a month at any time.
Once you are all signed up to receive your kit in the mail, just bring it with you (along with your favorite adhesive) and join me every month on the last Friday, starting at 6:00 pm so we can spend time crafting & having fun...
Please RSVP in advance so I know approximately how many can make it.
I'll have lots of Halloween items for sale! Please stop by my booth.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|