For me, helping someone create that perfect project for a special occasion is a wonderful feeling. After all, creating cards, scrapbook pages, and gift items is about more than just stamps and ink—it’s about sharing a part of yourself with the people you love.
See it now: The 2017 Holiday Catalog is here, with fantastic new stamps, designer series papers and easy-to-complete kits for all levels of stampers. Want to see? Contact me for a demo or your very own copy!
Card Club continues each month with four new cards. I've got lots of ideas and new products.
- Class meets at my Davis home the first Thursday of each month and at Tech Knuckle (Woodland) on the following Wednesday
- Classes cost $12, and you will take home three to four cards, depending on difficulty and embellishments; bring your own adhesive. I'm happy to order you some--just let me know!
- Each month we'll make a variety of cards: birthday cards, thank you notes, Congratulations cards, new baby cards, Anniversary cards, sympathy cards, and if there are holidays that month, we'll make one for that too
- You will be shown new card templates, and with my guidance you will create beautiful, hand-made cards
- RSVP required so I can have a packet ready for you!
- No further obligation (but of course, orders are always welcome!)
- You WILL have FUN!!!
I'm excited to see so many friends enjoying some social time and creating "art from the heart" cards. And there's still room for YOU!
Hosting a Stampin' UP! party is a great way to have fun with your friends while you earn Hostess Gifts, from free stamps to free tools and supplies. Call me to book yours now.
And becoming a Stampin' UP! demonstrator is easy! Want my job? I'll show you how you can make money doing what you love! Join my team and be your own boss! Call me to get started.
Check out my creative projects for ideas using many new products, from the Big Shot to Designer Series Papers!
Get ready for some excitement!!! And if you want to share the fun, call me today to book your party!
Thanks for visiting!