The Stampin' Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different ways demonstrators can earn income. Here are some highlights of Stampin' Up!'s generous Career Plan:
- Meet a low quarterly minimum of $300.
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more and recruit other demonstrators, and you'll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits' sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You'll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much you can earn through the Stampin' Up! Career Plan.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.