Take 3 April Projects.Added by My Project Ideas Category : Papercrafting&gifts Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Flower Photo Power Pail
Stamps: Wow Flowers 111714
Inks: Basic Gray 109120
Papers: Walk in the Park DSP, Basic Gray CS 108692, Baja Breeze CS 111352
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1” Double Stitched Ribbon 111847, Big Shot 113439, Bigz Clear Flower 114534, Bigz Scallop Circle #2 113469, Colluzle 102264, Scallop Circle punch 109043, Circle Punch 1 3/8 104401, Clear Rhinestone Brads 113144, Sticky Strip 104294, Could also use Flower Fusion flowers, dimensionals 104430
Non-SU!: Tin pail from Target, shreddie from Uline, flower foam from Joann, dowels, 1 ½” circle punch
• Place 3 squares of ~Park DSP chosen side down on die. Run through Big Shot.
• Run 3 squares of Basic Gray CS using Scallop #2 larger one on Big Shot.
• Cut 3 Baja Breeze circles from Colluzle using 4th in from center circle.
• Assemble and adhere flowers. Place dimensionals between gray and baja breeze layer.
• Place foam in pail.
• Sponge gray ink on wood stick.
• Place shreddie in pail.
• Center pail flower: Punch scallop circle out of a corner of scrap DSP.
• Punch 1 ½” gray circle.
• Stamp Wow flower on baja breeze with basic gray ink. Punch out using 1 3/8” circle.
• Assemble flower and pierce hole through flower center. DO NOT open brad – yet!
• Run sticky strip around pail. Tie ribbon on pail using sticky strip. Poke hole through center knot. Insert flower/brad and open brad pronges.
• Place your photo flowers in pail as desired.
Scallop Circle Scrapbook/Notebook
Stamps: Simply Said 106599, Happy Everything 107375
Inks: Classic Black 101179
Papers: Walk in the Park DSP, Brushed Silver 100712, Basic Gray 108692, Whisper White 100730, Basic Black 102851
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Scallop Circle Die 113468, ¼” whisper white grosgrain ribbon 109025, basic black ¼” grosgrain ribbon 109027, basic gray taffeta ribbon, Crop-A-Dile 108362, 109064, boxboard from DSP package, Anywhere glue stick 104045, Trio Flower punch 110711, Silver Brad 104336
Non SU!: Binder clip from Office Max, 3 ½ circle punch, or other boxboard
• Glue DSP to boxboard pieces. Glue basic gray CS to back side of boxboard. Rub both side thoroughly with bone folder. Set aside.
• Run white CS 2 sheets at a time through Big Shot using scallop circle Bigz die. You will have 8 sheets cut when done.
• Run covers through die with DSP side facing down.
• Stamp Flowers and words in black ink on silver CS.
• Cut silver circles using large circle punch. Adhere to DSP scallop circle.
• Gather/assemble all pieces together. Punch with Crop-A-Dile tool using largest hole maker.
• Hook fastener thru all. Attach ribbons as desired.
• Punch flowers out of Trio flower as desired. Adhere with silver brad.
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers 113252
Inks: Chocolate Chip 100908
Papers: Kiwi Kiss 111353, Very Vanilla 101650
Accessories: Big Shot, Movers & Shapers Curly Label 114506, Chocolate Chip 5/8” grosgrain ribbon 109051, Eyelet Border punch 113692
• Run kiwi kiss paper through Big Shot using Movers & Shapers. Fold in half and punch card front edge with Eyelet punch.
• Adhere very vanilla CS to card inside.
• Stamp vine around card front window using chocolate chip
• Stamp Prayer… under window.
• Stamp prayer message on vanilla card inside.
• Tie chocolate chip ribbon around card front through window.