Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way!
For just $169, you get:
* Your choice of up to $235 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
* A business supply pack valued at $80!
* FREE shipping
BUT WAIT. In July you get a complete colour family of Ink Pads ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Yep that $117 worth of Ink Pads for FREE.
That's a total value of around $443 and you only pay $169.
Why you should join my team - The Simply Inked Team
Stampin' Up! can be everything to everyone. Whether you want to just purchase for your own use and receive a discount, or you want to make it into a business. You can do it your way. I have done both. I am here to answer any questions you may have.
So Why join my team again?
Well why not! We are a group of like minded ladies, but we will take any blokes out there who are interested too, who love to craft and share what we love. But we are more than that, we are a family of stamping sisters.
- 20% discount on all purchases, with increased discounts the further you go
- Simply Inked Team Facebook group
- Regular team training
- I am active leader who recognizes team member advancements
- I am always available to my team to answer any questions
- Every one in my team is treated the same. It doesn't matter if you just buy for the discount or a business demonstrator, I love you all equally.
- Friendship - I have made some amazing friends
- All expense paid trips
- Fun events all over the world
- Several online communities full of inspiration and fun.
- A quarterly magazine exclusive to demonstrators
- Free catalogues
- The opportunity to purchase products before they are released to the public
- Be your own boss
- Earn extra dollars....now they always come in handy
- There is no obligation to sell if you don't want to.
- There is no penalty for stopping at any time.
- And of course, the best products
- And lots more..........
Ask your demonstrator how you can get a 20%–25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. Sharing your love of papercrafting as a demonstrator is a great way to support your hobby! Plus you can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting--just how much extra income is up to you. It’s your business so you get to set your schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like. Stampin’ Up! provides plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas!