A Round ArrayAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : A Step Up (Medium)
Do you see the fancy edge on the right side? Well the card base was cut using the Pop ‘n Cuts Card Base die. The back of the card has the little slits that the tabs can slide in to hold it shut. Here are a few more details:
- Cut Island Indigo card stock with the Big Shot and Pop ‘n Cuts card base (I actually scored my 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of card stock first – lining up the score line with the marks on the die).
- Punch a strip of Lucky Limeade card stock with the Ribbon Border Punch and attach to the edge of a piece of Tea for Two Designer Series paper.
- Punch a So Saffron card stock with Blossom punch and pierce using the Paper Piercer and Occasions Piercing Pack template.
- Stamp image from A Round Array stamp set in Island Indigo ink on Whisper White card stock, punch out with the 7/8″ scallop circle punch.
- Punch Island Indigo with 1″ Circle punch.
- Punch Lucky Limeade with 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle punch (carry over from the Holiday catalog).
- Layer the punches together and add to the front of the card.
(from the Stampin’ Up! Spring catalog)
(from the new 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog)