WelcomeAs a demonstrator, I've met wonderful people, created beautiful items, and raised money for the American Heart Association, Breast Cancer research & the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
I'll give you project ideas, help raise money, and teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity!
• Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp Set
• Soft Sky and Whisper White Cardstock
• Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
• Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
• Silver Metallic Foil Doilies
• Smoky Slate and Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pads®
• VersaMark® Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Silver Stampin’ Emboss® Powder
• Winter Wonderland Embellishments
• Fine-Tip Glue Pen
• Banner Triple Punch
• 2-1/2” Circle Punch
• Square Pillow Box Thinlits™
Join us for a Stampin' Technique Class designed to build your stamping skills by teaching new techniques or new projects! This is a great way to take your skills to the next level by learning new stamping skills every month.
Stampin' Club members get a $25 merchandise coupon to spend at the class; non-club members get a $15 merchandise coupon. Stampin' Club members also earn exclusive hostess benefits at least once! To join Stampin' Club, contact Mandy at any time.
$25 purchase required for January - June classes
Posted at : JUNE 1 at 8:05 PM SHARE
This is quick and easy cardmaking. We'll have 3 card projects to make at this event. No need to bring any supplies with you for this meeting -- I'll have everything available for you at the meeting! You can choose to make twice as many cards in almost the same amount of time. Just let me know you want to "Double Up" and I will bring extra supplies for you. "Double Up" Participants will pay a $10 fee, but get to take home 6 cards.
Posted at : DECEMBER 4 at 9:14 PM SHARE
Are you willing to share your creativity with us? Join us for a Shoebox Swap with other creative people!
To participate, you design a card and make a sample. Prepare enough supplies for the other members to complete a copy of your card and package all of the tools and supplies in a shoebox and bring it with you. At the swap, we will each get to make the other cards and take home several great ideas!
A couple of rules:
- Please create full cards in the 4.25 x 5.5 size
- Please bring your own adhesive and scissors to facilitate cardmaking
- If you use a specialty adhesive for your project, please supply that in your shoebox
Please RSVP early so that we know how many cards to bring!
Posted at : OCTOBER 21 at 9:33 PM SHARE
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|