WelcomeAs a demonstrator, I've met wonderful people, created beautiful items, and raised money for the American Heart Association, Breast Cancer research & the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
I'll give you project ideas, help raise money, and teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity!
• Cheer All Year and Fabulous Four Stamp Sets
• So Saffron and Whisper White Cardstock
• Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pads®
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Tea Lace Paper Doilies
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Handheld Stapler
• Silver Mini Staples
• Big Shot™
• Softly Falling Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder
November 23–30, save up to 50 percent on select products (while supplies last). To kick off this sale, there will be a 24-hour flash sale on November 23. Another flash sale will happen on November 30, but remember: this is all while supplies last. See the products you can save on now—you don’t want to miss this!
Are you willing to share your creativity with us? Join us for a Shoebox Swap with other creative people!
To participate, you design a card and make a sample. Prepare enough supplies for the other members to complete a copy of your card and package all of the tools and supplies in a shoebox and bring it with you. At the swap, we will each get to make the other cards and take home several great ideas!
A couple of rules:
- Please create full cards in the 4.25 x 5.5 size
- Please bring your own adhesive and scissors to facilitate cardmaking
- If you use a specialty adhesive for your project, please supply that in your shoebox
Please RSVP early so that we know how many cards to bring!
Posted at : OCTOBER 21 at 9:33 PM SHARE
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|