For me, helping someone create that perfect project for a special occasion is the best feeling in the entire world. After all, creating cards, scrapbook pages, and gift items is about more than just stamps and ink—it’s about sharing a part of yourself with the people you love.
I am a licensed massage therapist as well as a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service, which is where I was introduced to Stampin’ Up! I kept delivering these georgous cards in clear plastic envelopes and thinking..."I could make these, if only I knew how..." Well, I searched Stampin’ Up!s website and found a terrific demonstrator near my home, went to her Open House on January 2, 2005, fell in love with the products, and signed up on the spot! I have been a crafter all of my life, although I had never done any stamping or scrapbooking, but now I am hooked. I just love being part of a company that inspires my creativity with exclusive stamps and 48 colors of coordinating card stock, markers, watercolor crayons and many more accessories.
Last year I had a good portion of my basement finished into a Stampin’ Studio where I now hold workshops, classes, monthly stamp club meetings, and our demonstrator team meetings. So if you’d like to book a workshop, you now have the option of having it at your house or MINE!
If you would like more information about Stampin’ Up!s exciting products, hosting a workshop, joining one of my clubs or becoming a demonstrator, please contact me. I have a great group of demonstrators and we would love it if you joined our team.
STAMP CLUB INFORMATION:
Would you like to get FREE stamps and receive hostess benefits without hosting a workshop? Do you have a BIG wishlist? Is there at least $25 worth of Stampin’ Up! products that you would like to order every month? Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog FREE? Do you want to make the most of the Stampin’ Up! products you already own? Would you like to get together with other stampers/scrapper once a month to learn new techniques and complete make ’n take projects?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then a monthly stamp club is for you.
Club Membership has it’s benefits! Here’s how it works:
1. Your monthly committment is a $25* merchandise order (based on a 6 member club).
2. Every member has her turn to be hostess. That guarentees you at least one (1) level one hostess set & $15.00 in hostess credit to spend as you wish. You may also wish to gather outside orders or invite guests to the meeting to boost the total sales for your hostess month to earn more hostess benefits.
3. Learn to use all of the accessories and tools in the back of the catalog. Get together once a month to complete make ’n take projects using the newest techniques & tools.
4. Club members receive the Spring/Summer Collection 2008 Idea Book & Catalog as well as the Fall/Winter Collection 2008 Idea Book & Catalog when it is released in July. That’s two FREE Idea Books, a value of $19.90, just for joining my club!
5. Attendance is optional. if your schedule won’t allow you to attend the meetings, it is still well worth joining. You still get your turn to reap the hostess benefits, without actually having a workshop. Just be sure to have your order and payment to me by the meeting date.
6. Out of Town Stampers are welcome to join. I’ll ship your order to you along with the completed projects and instructions sheets (if available) from the club meeting (stamped by me). Additional shipping charges will apply.
7. Receive Club Members ONLY discount on other classes I offer throughout the year.
GUEST POLICY: You are more than welcome to bring guests to our club meetings, however, I ask that you RSVP for them in advance so that I will have the enough supplies prepared for everyone. Attendance is $9.95 or FREE with a $25* or more order.
* minimum purchase does not include shipping or tax. Gift certificates do NOT count as a merchandise purchase. Should a member decide to withdrawal from the club before the term of the club is complete, they are responsible for finding a replacement for their spot or "buying out" their club commitment.
Clubs will run one month per member-for example, 5 members = five month commitment. The minimum monthly purchase is based on a $150 divided by the number of members, so 5 members = $30/month commitment.
Call me today for more information about joining one of my clubs!