Flowering Fields SAB CardAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : A Step Up (Medium)
Stamp Set(s): Flowering Fields, Sky is the Limit
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Love Blossoms
Ink Pad(s): Mossy Meadow, Rose Red
Punches: Curvy Corner Trio, Tree Builder
Big Shot: Honey Cone Embossing Folder
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponge, Rhinestone, 1/4” Cotton Ribbon, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Silicone Craft Sheet, Dimensionals, Foam Piercing Matt, Envelope, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp
Measurements & Tips:
Mossy Meadow card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; (1) 2-1/2” x 4”; strip 1/2” x 2-1/4”
Whisper White card stock: (1) 4” x 5-1/4” for inside greeting; (1) 2-1/4” x 3-3/4”
Blushing Bride card stock: (1) 4” x 5-1/4” for embossing; scrap for Tree Builder Punch flower
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper: (1) 1/4” x 2-1/4” for card front layering
- Stamp Happy Birthday on lower right side of Whisper White 2-1/4” x 3-3/4” card stock
- Place Post It Note over Happy Birthday greeting
- Using the Flowering Fields stamp set, stamp as desired in Mossy Meadow and Rose Red Classic Ink Pads on the 2-1/4” x 3-3/4” Whisper White card stock (see photo)
- Using the Stampin’ Up! Aqua Painter and Classic Ink Pads color in the images.
- Brush on Wink of Stella Clear over flowers to make them Sparkle!
- Sponge edges of card, as desired
- Adhere Designer Series Paper Strip 1/4” x 2-1/4” to Mossy Meadow card stock 1/2” x 2-1/4".
- Then adhere onto the bottom of stamped flowers and above the Happy Birthday Greeting (see photo)
- Fold 2” of 1/4” White Cotton Ribbon in half. Use Snail adhesive to keep its place.
- Then adhere to strip using a glue dot. (see photo)
- Place Blushing Bride Flower punch out on top of ribbon using glue dot
- Add Rhinestone in center of Blushing Bride Flower from Tree Builder punch
- Run Blushing Bride card stock 4” x 5-1/4” through Big Shot using the Honey Cone Embossing Folder
- Adhere White Cotton Ribbon to left side of Blushing Bride card stock only
- After making a bow, use glue dots to adhere on to ribbon (see photo)
- Pop floral focal point using Dimensionals on card front. (see photo)