Remarkable YouAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Stamp Set(s): Remarkable You
Card Stock: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Typeset Specialty Paper
Ink Pad(s): Basic Black, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim, Metal Rimmed Peals, Pearls, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Silicone Craft Sheet, Dimensionals, Envelope, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp
Measurements & Tips:
- Very Vanilla card base measuring 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” on the 8-1/2” side.
- Typeset Specialty DSP 1-1/2” x 5-1/2”: Adhere to bottom of card front (See photo above)
- Very Vanilla card stock measuring 3-1/4” x 4-3/4”:
- Stamp flower from Remarkable You stamp set in Classic Mint Macaron ink pad. Stamp off first image on scrap paper and second image directly onto left side of Very Vanilla card stock (3-1/4” x 4-3/4”). (See photo above)
- Using Basic Black Ink, stamp card front greeting “You Are Remarkable” under and to the right of flower, leaving space for Metal Rimmed Pearl to be placed under words on Very Vanilla card stock (3-1/4” x 4-3/4”). (See photo above)
- Place Snail Adhesive across bottom Very Vanilla card stock (3-1/4” x 4-3/4”) and adhere Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim leaving desired amount showing on card front. (See photo above)
- Place one Metal Rimmed Pearl under card front greeting and 3 small Pearls in center of flower. (See photo above)
- Place six (6) Stampin’ Dimensionals on back of Very Vanilla card stock (3-1/4” x 4-3/4”) and adhere to center of card front.