Mini Treat Bag Thinlets Tea Bag HolderAdded by My Project Ideas Category : Papercrafting&gifts Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Stamp Set(s): A Happy Thing (SAB 2015)
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise,
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Taffy
Ink Pad(s): Rich Razzleberry
Punches: 3/4” Circle, Elegant Butterfly, Hexagon
Big Shot: Mini Treat Bag
Accessories: Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Twine, Fast Fuse, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Silicone Craft Sheet, Dimensionals, Foam Piercing Matt, Envelope, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp
Measurements & Tips:
- Using a 6” x 6” piece of Sweet Taffy DSP, run through Big Shot using the largest die from the Treat Bag Collections.
- Next, score the wider side at the 1” mark.
- Glue sides together first using Fast Fuse then bottom.
- Pick your choice of tea bag, place a glue dot on the bottom of the tea bag.
- Using 11”of Tangerine Tango, wrap around tea bag.
- Tie Twine around ribbon to keep together.
- Decorate front of Tea Bag Holder as desired.