By The Tide Card Hello CardAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Stamp Set(s): A Dozen Thoughts, By The Tide
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink Pad(s): Marina Mist, Old Olive, Rose Red, Soft Suede
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Accessories: Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail, Dimensionals, Envelope, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp
Darker mat card stock measurements
- (1) 2-1/4” x 3-1/2”
- (1) 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at the 5-1/2” mark
Neutral card stock measurements
- (1) 2” x 3-1/4”
- (1) 3” x 4-1/4”
- (2) 4” x 5-1/4” Front layering & inside
- Using a very small amount of adhesive, layer the 3 neutral pieces. Visually align them so they each layer is evenly matted.
- If you want to stamp a greeting on the top layer, do that before you begin your design process.
- When adhering layers to complete card, start adhering from the top (smallest piece) down visually align them.