Lisa's Stamp Studio
Take a look at my "Events" tab for information on my FREE workshops, for classes and other events. I also support The Ronald McDonald House in Tampa by providing them with hand-stamped greeting cards and I always need extra "man power". The details are under "Events"/"Creativity for a Cause".
I also post weekly videos tutorials. Check them out HERE.
• Berry Merry Stamp Set
• Very Vanilla Cardstock
• Gold Foil Sheets
• Garden Green and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pads®
• VersaMark® Pad
• Neutrals Stampin’ Write® Markers
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Gold Stampin’ Emboss® Powder
• Very Vanilla 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon
• Metallic Gold Baker’s Twine
• Takeout Boxes
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Glue Dots®
• Big Shot™
• Boughs & Berries Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folder
• Heat Tool
Posted at : SEPTEMBER 1 at 11:52 AM SHARE
Do you already make cards and want to learn something new? During this monthly club I will teach you two, new, special ways to fold your cards. You will create a pattern for each two, new folds AND create a completed card for each. All pre-cut supplies, embellishments and envelopes are included. You will need your own paper trimmer with scoring blade (or score tool) and adhesive.
What’s a “club and what are the benefits”? This club will be comprised of 6 people who commit to spend $25 each month for 6 months, during this class. Each person in the club will take turns being the ‘hostess’ and receiving the $25 in FREE hostess benefits/rewards! If it's your month to host you are welcome to bring additional orders with you to class and add them to the overall total, increasing your hostess benefits! All club orders are due on the first Monday of the month (during class hours). Club members will receive Frequent Buyer punches for their purchases AND will receive exclusive early admission to my Open Houses and Retired Products Sales!
RSVP no later than December 20th.
Members of our Hawaii Ink stamping team meet monthly for a night of FUN, 4 make & take projects, 3 demonstrations, door prizes and recognition. Cost is $10 to cover the room rental fee. RSVP is required a week in advance so supplies can be prepared. Earn extra door prize tickets, too!
Posted at : JANUARY 15 at 1:38 PM SHARE
GREAT cards, GREAT product, GREAT fun, VERY easy!
- 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs - all pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble. Envelopes included. (Assorted greetings available)
FREE stamp set (clear mount) included in this class. The stamp set will change each month. If you already own this month’s selected set you may choose another set of equal or greater value.
This class will require that you provide your own adhesive.
Class fee is $25
Pre-payment is required two weeks in advance
This is not your typical Bingo Night – this is a whole lot more fun!
• Free, 3 roll package of Winter Wonderland Washi Tape ($5.35 value)
• 3 Christmas card make & take projects
• 6 games of Bingo for hundreds of dollars in prizes
• Chocolate and beverages included
• Bring your own adhesive
• Pre-payment due by November 22nd; cash, check, credit cards or PayPal
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|