Lisa's Stamp Studio
My "Events" tab outlines my month workshops, classes, semi-annual retreats and support the Tampa Ronald McDonald House with hand stamped cards. Details about helping with card support for the RMH can be found under "Events/Creativity for a Cause".
I share weekly video tutorials to include project and quick tips on my You Tube channel.
Check them out HERE.
• Work of Art Stamp Set
• Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, and Whisper White Cardstock
• Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad®
• Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, and Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pads®
• VersaMark® Ink Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• White Stampin’ Emboss® Powder
• Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape
• Fast Fuse Adhesive
• Mini Glue Dots®
• Sweetheart Punch
• Heat Tool
• Embossing Buddy®
If you've got pictures in boxes this is the CLUB for you! Most of those attending are just like you!
This is a low-key event designed for you to work on sliding pictures into divided page protectors and embellishing with pre-printed cards and pre-made accessories right into a Project Life album (your choice 12"x12" or 6"x8"). I will provide Project Life Big Shot dies, Project Life stamp sets and ink pads. This is not an instructional forum but time set aside to relax and "get it done"! I will be working on my Project Life album along side everyone there. I always supply soft drinks and chocolate – what girl time is good without them, right?! In lieu of a fee there is a $25 minimum club order requirement with a 6-month commitment. Those in the club will take turns earning the free product rewards ($15 minimum).
This club will meet on the first Thursday of each month beginning January 7-June 2, 2016.
I’d love to have you here with us! Should we count you in?
- Class includes 6 cards, 2 each of three different designs. I will provide all the pre-cut pieces and accessories. You just stamp and assemble. Envelopes are included.
- Class includes chocolate and soft drinks
- This class will require that you provide your own adhesive
- Class fee is $15
- Bring a new stamping friend and your class is 50% off
Members of our Hawaii Ink stamping team meet monthly for a night of FUN, 4 make & take projects, 3 demonstrations, door prizes and recognition. Cost is $10 to cover the room rental fee. RSVP is required a week in advance so supplies can be prepared. Earn extra door prize tickets, too!
GREAT cards, GREAT product, GREAT fun, VERY easy!
- 8 cards, envelopes, all pre-cut supplies & embellishments; 2 each of 4 different designs - all pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble. (Assorted greetings available)
- FREE stamp set is included in this class. The stamp set will change each month
- This class will require that you provide your own adhesive.
- Chocolate & soft drinks are included
- Pre-payment is due 2 weeks prior to each class.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|