Lisa's Stamp Studio
Take a look at my "Events" tab for information on my FREE workshops, for classes and other events. I also support The Ronald McDonald House in Tampa by providing them with hand-stamped greeting cards and I always need extra "man power". The details are under "Events"/"Creativity for a Cause".
I also post weekly videos tutorials. Check them out HERE.
• Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
• Pool Party, Vellum, and Whisper White Cardstock
• Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
• Pool Party and Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pads®
• VersaMark® Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Gold Stampin’ Emboss® Powder
• Whisper White Baker’s Twine
• Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Mini Glue Dots®
• Snow Flurry Punch
• Big Shot™
• Banners Framelits™
• Heat Tool
Do you already make cards and want to learn something new? During this monthly club I will teach you two, new, special ways to fold your cards. You will create a pattern for each two, new folds AND create a completed card for each. All pre-cut supplies, embellishments and envelopes are included. You will need your own paper trimmer with scoring blade (or score tool) and adhesive.
What’s a “club and what are the benefits”? This club will be comprised of 6 people who commit to spend $25 each month for 6 months, during this class. Each person in the club will take turns being the ‘hostess’ and receiving the $25 in FREE hostess benefits/rewards! If it's your month to host you are welcome to bring additional orders with you to class and add them to the overall total, increasing your hostess benefits! All club orders are due on the first Monday of the month (during class hours). Club members will receive Frequent Buyer punches for their purchases AND will receive exclusive early admission to my Open Houses and Retired Products Sales!
RSVP no later than December 20th.
Members of our Hawaii Ink stamping team meet monthly for a night of FUN, 4 make & take projects, 3 demonstrations, door prizes and recognition. Cost is $10 to cover the room rental fee. RSVP is required a week in advance so supplies can be prepared. Earn extra door prize tickets, too!
Posted at : JANUARY 15 at 1:38 PM SHARE
GREAT cards, GREAT product, GREAT fun, VERY easy!
- 8 cards; 2 each of 4 different designs - all pre-cut and ready to stamp and assemble. Envelopes included. (Assorted greetings available)
- FREE stamp set (clear mount) included in this class. The stamp set will change each month. If you already own this month’s selected set you may choose another set of equal or greater value.
- This class will require that you provide your own adhesive.
- Class fee is $33
- Pre-payment is required two weeks in advance
RSVP to join us as we create cards for the Ronald McDonald House on Davis Island in Tampa, FL. Everything is pre-designed, pre-cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble 6 cards. $5 donation helps offset the cost of cardstock, envelopes, postage and adhesive.
RSVP's needed by September 5th
Thank you to my family, friends, customers and my Hawaii Ink team for placing me in the top 100 demonstrators in the U.S.! I will be out of the Studio from September 14-24th enjoying the Founders Circle Retreat and a visit with family in Las Vegas. Phone calls and emails received during this time will be returned by September 25th.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|