Do you love seeing all the pretty cards people make and get overwhelmed with techniques and how to recreate them?
Want to learn the basics of stamping & cardmaking in a relaxed, friendly environment with free Coffee?
Join me for my Stamping Basics Class on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month.
Class will cover things like ....
- Caring for your stamps
- Stamping a clean image
- What ink to use for what technique
- What ink to use on what paper/material
- how to use & care for your markers
- how to use & care for your trimmer
- how to use & care for punches
- how to use & care for your Big Shot
- Lining up your stamps
- Beginner's guide to 2-step stamping
- Beginner's guide to Water Colouring
- Beginner's guide to Stampin' Blends
- All about Markers - and knowing how they differ
- All about the Stamparatus
- All about the Envelope Punch Board
- All about Card Layers
You'll make 2 projects at each class and each class will have a handout for you to keep for easy reference.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Stamp A Stack||
||Available For Workshops|