Welcome to my Stampin' Up! website! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Did you know you can earn free products, classes or tutorials when you shop in my store, host your own Stampin Party or when you join my Latte Girls Team!
I love Stampin' Up! as it's always fresh and creative! Talking of fresh - we have new Annual Catalogues - Sale-a-bration & Occasions! If you'd like one let me know and I'll send one to you!
Have you seen the new Catalogues?
They have just started and it's the perfect time to Shop, Host a Party or Join the Stampin' Up! Family! Make the most out of Stampin' Up! Saleabration and to do all three!
Shop at the party you Host then purchase the Stampin' Starter Kit with your Host rewards! It's that easy and you'll start enjoying the Demonstrator Discount right away!
Let me show you just how easy & rewarding it can be to make your own cards or gifts
Check out my events for classes & free workshops.
Get some friends together & host your own party and earn some free products!
Order by phone, email or online!
Contact me now to book your Party - I will bring everything you need .. even the treats!
Thanks for stopping by and catch ya latte ...
We will make 4 projects using this gorgeous Suite - cards, gift box & gift Bag!
Class Options are as follows ...
- Class only $30 (includes Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit)
- Bundle & Class $75 (includes Stamp Set, Framelits & Embellishment Kit)
- Cake Soiree Stamp Set
- Sweet Cake Framelit Dies
- Sweet Soiree Embellishement Kit
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper pack
- Gable Box & Ribbon gift pack (2 boxes plus 2m each of Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon & Silver Bakers Twine)
- Class (free)
- free Saleabration item of your choice!
Class payment due by 12th March
We start at 11am and I will chat about any specials, offers or news from Stampin' Up! I also demonstrate a card on line so you can see me make it live plus I always do a weekly give away
Click here to go to my Facebook Page now - click 'like' and 'check for notifications' so you'll be informed when I'm going live or when I have new posts on my Stamp A Latte Facebook Page :)
Want to learn the basics of stamping & cardmaking in a relaxed, friendly environment with free Coffee?
Join me for my Stamping Basics Class on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month.
Class will cover things like ....
- Caring for your stamps
- Stamping a clean image
- What ink to use for what technique
- What ink to use on what paper/material
- how to use & care for your markers
- how to use & care for your trimmer
- how to use & care for punches
- how to use & care for your Big Shot
- Lining up your stamps
- Beginner's guide to 2-step stamping
- Beginner's guide to Water Colouring
- Beginner's guide to Stampin' Blends
- All about Markers - and knowing how they differ
- All about the Stamparatus
- All about the Envelope Punch Board
- All about Card Layers
You'll make 2 projects at each class and each class will have a handout for you to keep for easy reference.
Each week the Latte Girls bring you Freshly Brewed Projects in a Blog Hop.
Each week we have a different theme - why not click here and see what we've created this week for you!
You'll make 8 cards - 2 each of 4 different designs with envelopes
Plus you'll get 2 card boxes to pop your 2 sets of 4 cards in ready to give as a gift (or give it to you as a gift!)
RSVP today to reserve your set
Payment due 3rd March
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Stamp A Stack||
||Available For Workshops|