A Christmas Idea!Added by My Project Ideas Category : Papercrafting&gifts Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
Deck the Halls box
SEASON OF JOY STAMP SET
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK ROSE RED 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK CERTAINLY CELERY 8 1/2X11
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD ROSE RED
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD OLD OLIVE
HEAT & STICK POWDER
GLITTER DAZZLING DIAMONDS
GLUE DOTS MINI
CRAFTERS' TOOL KIT
RIBBON GROSGRAIN CERTAINLY CELERY 1/4 INCH
PUNCH 1 INCH CIRCLE
1. Print the brushstroke horses box pattern on a full sheet of Certainly Celery card stock; cut out.
2. Stamp swirl image twice in VersaMark ink on front of box pattern. Apply Heat & Stick powder to images and cover with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. Heat swirls using heat tool.
3. Assemble box. Adhere Rose Red card stock (10-1/2" x 5/8") around box. Adhere Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around box.
4. Stamp tree image in Old Olive ink on Whisper White card stock (1-7/8" x 2-3/4"). Adhere card stock to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, and adhere to box on right side of tree.
6. Stamp sentiment in Rose Red ink on Rose Red card stock; punch out using 1" Circle punch. Attach Silver brad to top of circle, and adhere circle to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Distress top edge of box.