Space Man SorryAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
***Note that all the stamps and wheels used in this card are retiring this year (2014), so make sure you get them before June***
ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers
Outer Space Jumbo Wheel
Night Of Navy
Tempting Turquoise Refill
Stampin' Trimmer (#126889)
Uninked Jumbo Cartridge
1" Circle Punch *Optional*
Paper Snips (#103579)
Anywhere Glue Sticks
- Cut Tempting Turquoise Card Stock to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 to create your card base.
- Cut Whisper White Card Stock to 5" x 3-3/4" to creat the card face.
- Ink your uninked Jumbo cartridge with Tempting Turquoise Refill. Assemble your cartridge to your Jumbo Handle and attach "Outer Space" Jumbo Wheel.
- Roll "Outer Space" Wheel across your Whisper White Card face. **Remember to roll your Jumbo Wheel across a piece of scrap paper first to make sure that the entire wheel is inked before rolling across your Whisper White Card Stock.**
- Adhere the Whisper White card face to the Tempting Turquoise card base using "Anywhere Glue Sticks".
- On Whisper White Card Stock Stamp the "Astronaut" in Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink, the "Space Ship" in Basic Black Classic ink (or Black Staz On if you prefer).
- Cut out the Space Ship and punch the top of the Astronaut out using the 1" punch (or cut it out to fit in the window of the Space Ship using your Paper Snips). Adhere the Astronaut to the window of the space ship. Adhere the space ship to the card face (in the upper, left corner) using Stampin' Dimentionals.
- For the "SO SORRY" Stamp each letter on Whisper White Card Stock using Daffodil Delight Classic Ink, then, slightly off centered, stamp over top each letter using the following Classic Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Night of Navy (if you stamp directly on top of each letter you won't get the "fire" effect from the letters).
- Cut out each letter and adhere them at the bottom of the space ship as shown in the photo, using "Anywhere Glue Sticks".
You can also use this for many other occassions. Make it a birthday card by simply changing the words to "Happy Birthday", make it a fun card by changing the words to "You Rock-it", make a Thank you card, the possibilities are endless!!