WelcomeAs a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I just love what I do. It's so much fun to create personal items like cards, scrapbook pages and gifts. It's what I do to relax too. Stamping allows me to be super creative and not have to draw anything. The products match and coordinate beautifully. I'd love to be able to show you how to do it too. Feel free to send me a message or give me a call. I'd love to be your personal demonstrator.
SPECIAL: Share What You Love
We will make a book of the ideas that you can refer to again and again.
Pictures will be posted before the class
Please RSVP by the Wednesday before the class
Class Fee $7
Optional book and pages purchase (will hold the technique instructions and projects for the whole series): $22
Some ideas- You can choose one of these or your own:
- Sponge painting (using sponge and ink to create a work of art)
- Heat Embossing- Creating textures on paper with stamps, special powder and a heat tool
- Basic Textures-No Tools Required. Learn how to create textures in paper with easy techniques. Great for beginners or as a refresher.
- Big Shot Designs-Learn to make things with our Big Shot- Boxes, bags, etc and decorate them
- Fancy Folds- When you want a different look for your card besides a simply fold in the middle.
- Party Favors- Similiar to the Big Shot Designs but the designs are simpler, so that you can make 20 or more at the same time.
- Paper Pumpkin Alternates- Come see how to use leftover Paper Pumpkin cards and gifts to make something besides what comes with it. I have my own extras if you don't get the kit or have extra pieces.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|