WelcomeAs a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I just love what I do. It's so much fun to create personal items like cards, scrapbook pages and gifts. It's what I do to relax too. Stamping allows me to be super creative and not have to draw anything. The products match and coordinate beautifully. I'd love to be able to show you how to do it too. Feel free to send me a message or give me a call. I'd love to be your personal demonstrator.
SPECIAL: Dashing Along Host Promotion
Some ideas- You can choose one of these or your own:
- Sponge painting (using sponge and ink to create a work of art)
- Heat Embossing- Creating textures on paper with stamps, special powder and a heat tool
- Basic Textures-No Tools Required. Learn how to create textures in paper with easy techniques. Great for beginners or as a refresher.
- Big Shot Designs-Learn to make things with our Big Shot- Boxes, bags, etc and decorate them
- Fancy Folds- When you want a different look for your card besides a simply fold in the middle.
- Party Favors- Similiar to the Big Shot Designs but the designs are simpler, so that you can make 20 or more at the same time.
- Paper Pumpkin Alternates- Come see how to use leftover Paper Pumpkin cards and gifts to make something besides what comes with it. I have my own extras if you don't get the kit or have extra pieces.
You Bring: Your current kit, adhesive of choice or the adhesive in your kit to keep it simple, some money for your beverage and any extra tools that you like to have. If you have a friend that might like to come along, bring them. Please don't bring children under 12 as there is no place for them to play.
I Bring: My current kit, pieces of previous kits to show off and share, adhesives to try out, an alternative idea for the current kit.
Cost: Cash/card for beverages and snacks. If you already subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin under me and have this month's kit-Nothing additional. If you skipped this month's kit, $5. If you don't subscribe yet, $5
We will meet every month during the last week of the month. Most likely Tuesday or Wednesday at 6:30 pm. We will rotate locations so that something is close to everyone
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|