Leprechaun (with a punch!)
• Polka Dots & Paisley
• Dotted Line Jumbo Wheel
a small heart from unnamed set
• Very Vanilla Ultra Smooth, Garden Green, Blush Blossom, Gable Green, Basic Black, Yo Yo Yellow and Really Rust Cardstocks
• Bravo Burgandy, Garden Green, Gable Green and Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories
• Large Oval, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Tag, 1/4" Square and discontinued heart corner punches
• Jumbo Wheel Handle
• Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
• SNAIL adhesive and glue stick
• OTHER THAN SU! supplies include wiggle eyes and a pencil eraser to daub his ’pirty pink cheeks’!
To get the brim for his hat, punch two ovals fairly close together and aligned from the Garden Green Cardstock. You will then punch a third time into this piece of cardstock - your image punched out this time will include the skinny middle of his brim and the edges of his brim are each end of the oval. Question? Email!