Want to earn a FREE stamp set, ANY stamp set, from ANY current Stampin' Up! catalog? Then take advantage of my Rewards Program!
- Place an order with me either online, at a workshop or class, or email me your order. Only Stampin' Up! purchases are eligible for earning points.
- For every $50 increment you spend (before taxes, shipping and handling), you will earn one point. For example: $50 = 1 point, $100 = 2 points, $150 = 3 points plus hostess benefits, etc. (NOTE: Separate orders cannot be combined to earn a point.)
- Any product orders over $150 will still receive hostess rewards.
- I will keep track of your points, but I have created a Rewards Card (below) that you can print out to keep track of your own points if you'd like.
- Once you earn 10 points, email me with your name and the stamp set you would like as your free set (any stamp set at any price from any of the current catalogs).
- I will confirm your eligible purchases and send you your FREE stamp set ASAP!
- Points expire one year from the date they are earned.
Click on the image above to enlarge the rewards card, then print out to keep track of your points!
Let Me Sweeten The Deal!As an extra incentive for you to place your Stampin' Up! orders with me, I also have a 50/50 Jar! Don't know what that is? Read on for details and learn how you can win a $50 Gift Certificate!
50/50 Jar Details
- Place an order with me either online, at a workshop or class, or email me your order. Only Stampin' Up! purchases are eligible for earning an entry.
- For every $50 increment you spend (before taxes, shipping and handling), your name goes into a special jar.
- Once there are 50 names in my special 50/50 Jar, I will hold a random drawing and pick one name out of the jar.
- The person whose name I draw will win a $50 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate! (Gift certificate is only redeemable through me).
- Drawings will only be held once 50 names have been entered into the jar.
- After a winner is chosen, all names will be removed from the 50/50 Jar and I'll start the process all over again!
- There are no limits to how many times your name can be entered into the jar, as long as you qualify with eligible purchases!
- I will post occasional updates to let everyone know how close we are to a drawing.