- Do you love stamping and/or paper crafting?
- Do you plan on placing an order of $99 or more?
- Is your wish list a mile long?
- Do you want to earn a 20% discount on all your future orders?
- Would you like to make enough money to support your stamping?
- Q: What is the "Ultimate Bundle"
- A: With this you get $175 of product of YOUR choosing, $50 of free business materials which all ships for FREE, and FREE access to Stampin Up's Demonstrator tips, training and tutorials. Yes, it's also called the Starter Kit.
- Q: What do I need to do to remain "active" and maintain my 20% discount?
- A: Place $300 in retail sales per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec). This can include your personal orders, as well and your first quarter is waived, so you can have several months to meet the $300 minimum renewal.
- Q: Do I have to do parties and "all that"?
- A: No. There are (2) two types of Demonstrators - Hobby (just enough to support the habit) and Professional (goal-oriented to earn extra money, free product and even trips).
- Q: What happens if I don't meet the minimum?
- A: Stampin' Up! gives you 30 extra days to make it. Otherwise you just go inactive. No penalties. No worries. You become a customer once again, and you still have the option to sign up again in the future.
Ask your demonstrator how you can get a 20%–25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. Sharing your love of papercrafting as a demonstrator is a great way to support your hobby! Plus you can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting--just how much extra income is up to you. It’s your business so you get to set your schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like. Stampin’ Up! provides plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas!