- Do you love stamping and/or paper crafting?
- Do you plan on placing an order of $99 or more?
- Is your wish list a mile long?
- Do you want to earn a 20% discount on all your future orders?
- Would you like to make enough money to support your stamping?
- Would you like to earn extra income doing something you love?
- Are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur?
- Q: What is the "Ultimate Bundle"
- A: You pay $99. With this you get $125 of product of YOUR choosing, $50 of free business materials which all ships for FREE, and FREE access to Stampin Up's Demonstrator tips, training and tutorials. Yes, it's also called the Starter Kit.
- Q: What do I need to do to remain "active" and maintain my 20% discount?
- A: Place $300 in retail sales per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec). This can include your personal orders, as well and your first quarter is waived, so you can have several months to meet the $300 minimum renewal.
- Q: Do I have to do parties and "all that"?
- A: No. There are (2)two types of Demonstrators - Hobby (just enough to support the habit) and Professional (goal-oriented to earn extra money, free product and even trips). Hobbyists make up 97% of Stampin Up Demonstrators! I welcome all types of Demonstrators!
- Q: What happens if I don't meet the minimum?
- A: Stampin' Up! gives you 30 extra days to make it. Otherwise you just go inactive. No penalties. No worries. You become a customer once again, and you still have the option to sign up again in the future.
A 20 to 25 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home decor-whatever your passion may be! Extra income based on your sales and recruiting-just how much extra income is up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.
A flexible schedule-this is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like! Support from Stampin' Up! through audio and video trainings, a bimonthly magazine, and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas!