Life is Good 6x6 pageAdded by My Project Ideas Category : Papercrafting&gifts Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
TEXT & TEXTURE STAMP SET
CARD STOCK WHISPER WHITE 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK RUBY RED 8 1/2X11
STAMPIN WRITE MARKER CHOCOLATE CHIP
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CHOCOLATE CHIP
SCISSORS PAPER SNIPS
BUTTONS EARTH ELEMENTS
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT
RIBBON GROSGRAIN CHOCOLATE CHIP 5/8 INCH
ACCENTS & ELEMENTS MESSENGER
1. Adhere photo to Ruby Red page.
2. Adhere Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon to page.
3. Stamp “Life is good” in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card stock (3-1/2" x 1-7/8"). Adhere die-cut flower above “I” and die-cut border on right edge of card stock. Adhere card stock to page.
4. Adhere die-cut flowers together using Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to page. Tie linen thread through Ruby Red button and adhere button to top flower.
5. Journal on page using Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker.
Features and Benefits Statement
“Our 5/8” grosgrain ribbon and our Messenger Accents & Elements die cut adhesives topped off with a button create instant appeal for this vacation scrapbook page. Once you slip it into one of our page protectors, you’re ready to move on to your next scrapbook idea."