The cost of the Stamp Camp is $20.00 per person. For this you will make 6 projects. All of the supplies for each project will be provided. Feel free to:
· invite a friend
· bring a snack to share
· forward this message to a friend who is interested in paper crafting
Feel free to:
- invite a friend to share in the fun
- share this message to anyone who is interested in paper crafting who lives in this area
Click here for details.
Please bring these items to class:
• Wet and dry adhesives (may be pre-ordered)
• Tweezers (optional – some of the pieces will be tiny)
• A 12”x12” shadowbox (found in the picture frame section of craft stores)
Pre-registration and payment are required. If you cannot attend, you may purchase a kit for $40.00 (+ $7.00 postage) by using the Pre-Order Kit item on the registration form. Due to the amount of prep work, there will be no refunds or pre-orders accepted after July 7, 2018.
Click here for class details and registration information
Kiskar Road Branch (Click here to register)
Create several unique all-occasion cards using rubberstamping and various tools and techniques. Participants will make 4 cards. Materials fee is $10.Library: Kisker Road
Location: KR Meeting Room A & B
Please bring your own scissors and adhesive.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|