Join us for a fun FREE evening out of the house! Get creative and be inspired!! Each month at this get together you’ll have the chance to try out a new Stampin’ Up! product, snack and chat with your friends, and work you your own crafts!
- Work on your scrapbooking, card making, or any crafty project you want.
- Bring Along recent projects to show and tell!!
- Paper Pumpkin subscribers past and present, bring your kits along and work on them while chatting with friends!! BONUS: current subscribers, we’ll have a bonus project for you if you bring along your current kit!
- Play with the “Try it Out” product of the month
- Or just enjoy the evening chatting with your friends and snacking!
This Create, Ink! Stampers event is put together by our whole team – we love to share what we do
Stamp, Snack, and Chat is at: Schrader Family Center 14960 Manchester Road in Ballwin, MO
RSVP today to reserve your space.
E-mail me at Julie@InkredibleStamping.com
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit in the mail subscription that is delivered to your door. Each month will be a different surprise project designed, color cordinated, measured, and cut for you. It's like having a class in your own home on your time. You'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.) Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project each month to pin, showoff, and share with your friends!
Monthly subscriptions are only $19.95 billed on the 10th of each month - includes shipping too!
» Complete instructions are provided with each kit!
» The projects are designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less.
» Projects are designed by Stampin' Up! designers and can be several cards or 3-D projects.
» You can skip a month or cancel at any time.
Come join the fun at the "Ink"redible Stampers Stamp Camp. You'll learn new stampin' techniques & make great projects.
Please RSVP to InkyFingrz@aol.com to sign up and reserve your space. The cost is just $10.00 to cover the supplies we'll be using.
We are in The Meeting Room at the Oak Bend Branch - St. Louis County Library
842 S Holmes Ave, St. Louis, MO 63122
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|