The theme will be CHRISTMAS. The event photo is just to give you an idea of what we are making. Our's will NOT look like this
- You must use only Stampin' Up! products and colors
- Your square must be 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".
- Use of mat layers is up to you individually but the overall size must still be that indicated. Outermost layer must be square corners, but rounding can be used on inner layers if desired.
- You must create one design and come to the event with nine squares of your design already made and assembled. Nine of the same design.
- You provide your own 12"x12" shadow box frame. If you wish for me to get one for you please add $25 for the cost of the frame.
- If you sign up, you MUST see this through. No cancelations. If you cannot make it you still need to get your completed squares to me PRIOR to the event date. We can make arrangements to get you your swapped sqares on a later date.
At the event we will swap our squares, choose a background color, and mount the squares in our individual choice of layout so they are ready for framing.
Cost of event $10 per person and will include background paper and dimensionals and such for mounting and light refreshments.
We had a great time with past themes! I hope you join me! If anyone has any questions, please reach out to me.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Monthly Card Night||
||Available For Workshops|