Come and bring your own projects to work on and machines to work with. Have fun being creative with others sharing food and laughs. Saturday 9-9 and Sunday 9-6 pm.
Cost $35/person for 2 days or $20/day. Also bring a snack/covered dish to share. 6 ft round table and card table provided.
GratefulStampers team meeting from Sat 1-2 pm. See you there!
JOIN PrimeTime at http://www.primetimejeffersoncounty.com.
- No experience needed!
- You can make a two cards and enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea or cocoa.
- You can bring a friend or family member.
- Cost is $5 donation to YWCA!
- Space for 16 people, so sign-up NOW.
- Just let me know how many are coming with you, click RSVP link below call or text 412-638-1850
June 2019: Anything goes - make a full card & envelope with any stamps, ink or paper you have in your stash. May select a color challenge to get you started - watch https://www.facebook.com/GratefulStampers/ for details!
July 2019: NEW Annual Catalog - make a full card & envelope with all supplies coming from the current catalog
August 2019: Anything goes - make a full card & envelope with any stamps, ink or paper you have in your stash. May select a color challenge to get you started - watch https://www.facebook.com/GratefulStampers/ for details!
September 2019: FALL-O-WEEN - Think Fall colors, Halloween, Birthday, Thinking of You - layerable card front 4x5.25" (no card base or envelope)
October 2019: Christmas/Winter - make a full card and envelope
November 2019: Your Favorite Card - make a full card and envelope for any holiday that you like to celebrate!
December 2019: no swap
January 2019: Love, Wedding or Get Well
1. Sign-up 3 weeks in advance, so we know the number of cards to make. SWAPS can be mailed to me (for those out of town).
2. You will make up to 12 of the same full card with matching envelope for each person in the group.
3. Place a sticky note on the back of the card with your name, products used and any special technique or you can type a list on computer and insert in your card. You may want to place your card in a bag or clear envelope to protect it.
4. You will go home with up to 12 different cards or card fronts, including 1 of your own
5. Use current or retired Stampin'Up! products: stamps, ink, paper, cardstock, embellishments. NOTE: you may use a Cricut to cut out the card base, and other coloring mediums (i.e., alcohol markers, glitter, watercolors, paints, gilding paste, metallic pens, gelatos), and embellishments that Stampin'Up! doesn't sell (foam sheets, brads, buttons).
6. SWAPS MUST reach me on or before the event! If you are not local to Steubenville, you may mail your swaps to me. Just be sure that I have them 2 days prior to the swap date. Otherwise they will be returned to you. PLEASE MAKE sure you include a self-addressed stamped envelop, so I can mail them back to you.
7. We will have fun seeing what everyone comes up with each month. :)
If you do subcribe, bring your kit with you and any samples that you have made with it.
Please let me know if you are coming, can bring a snack, drink or make & take to share with the team. IF you are not local, you can still join in the fun online! Please let me know a few days in advance so we can book it online.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|