Dryer Sheet MethodAdded by My Project Ideas Category : HandmadeCards Difficulty : A Step Up (Medium)
1. Prepare your dyer sheets by washing, drying and ironing them.
2. Take your cardstock of choice and stamp your design in Stazon Ink. Use an aqua
painter to add a little color to your stamped image.
3. Prepare stamped cardstock with spray adhesive or glue stick over the total surface
of the cardstock.
4. Gently pat the dryer sheet to the cardstock, smoothing out the sheet, making sure
all the corners are stuck. Trim the edges or Hint: If you want, you can turn the
edges over and adhere to the back of the cardstock to insure that the sheet does
not pull up in time. Use a light coating of Dazzling Diamonds fine glitter over the
entire piece of cardstock and tap off excess. This leaves the cardstock with a
pretty sheen of glitter as well as a texture from the dryer sheet. Use ink around the
edges of your design if you want to. Push the glitter into the sheet with your
5. Paste your honeycomb to your cardstock. Hint : dabs of Tombo (green) Glue
makes this easier.
6. Layer your pieces and add your seam binding and bow. Add layers to your card.
7. Punch butterflies and place on your card. Embellish with sequins. Add sentiments!