WelcomeAs a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I'm one of those rare people who love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, & teach you about fantastic stamping products. I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity!
Find more creativity visit my blog: www.DOstampingwithDawn.com
- We meet 6 times a year on mostly the 3rd Tuesday, every other month ("odd numbered" months).
- Classroom is open from 5:00pm to 8:00pm (open house style)
- Class typically takes 60-90 minutes (plan to arrive no later than 6:30pm)
- Your $25 or more order is due at the class (or order online for delivery to your doorstep)
- You'll receive $15 or more in Stampin' Rewards for one of the months
- $20 annual project fee for a total of 18 projects (three at each class - ie: stamping technique, Big Shot ideas, fun fold card, etc)
Not a member? Come check it out. Your first class is free - a gift from me!
Print: Local Club Information & Benefits
Print: 2019 Local Club/Class Schedule
Date: Sunday, 1/27
Time: 12:30 to 5pm
Where: Dawn's Classroom
Join us for business and creative tips, LOTS of sharing, display boards and more!
We'll start off with a potluck and end with our shoebox swap.
RSVP on our private STARS Facebook group.
Interested in joining my fabulous STARS team, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|